NaijaTape.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
NaijaTape.com is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any or all of the content found on the website. With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for the content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on NaijaTape.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in NaijaTape.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following email address to [email protected]
NOTE: To make this easier, simply send an email inclusive of your recent picture (not nude). Admin needs to verify you are the owner of the content. This is to avoid competitors from claiming free contents removal on our site which reduces our site traffic.
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Also Note: NaijaTape.com does not charge for content removal if you follow above procedures, but will charge a content removal fee
- If you do not follow the procedure stated above
- You want a content to be removed immediately as you can”t wait for admin to review it.
- You are not the owner of the content you want us to remove.Contact us on [email protected]